Friday, July 24, 2009

Contact lens

Sometimes i wonder should i wear contact lenses,why did i said so?

This was what happened during my netball training on Thursday...
We were playing court game,and i was hit by the ball TWICE !! so unlucky,hate it !! Furthermore ,i was hit by the stupid ball when i caught the ball,then i lost my balance and "BEEP" ,the whistle was sound because i made some silly rules of "stepping"(term used in netball).This somehow made my team lost some points....

Yeah,where was i..contact lenses..but wearing contact lenses requires a lot of cleaning up as i have to wash the lenses diligently if not my eyes will get infections.Secondly,my parents do not really like the idea of me wearing contact.

But i still hope that i can have their permission to wear contact on special occasions such as my cousin's wedding(coming soon) etc...

No comments: